Where and How to download macOS Monterey beta version ?
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference kicks off with exciting reveals, one of the most exciting was the announcement of a new macOS Monterey which will be released to the public in the coming months.
Now it is available to developers to download as part of a beta program starting form 7 JUN 2021, with a consumer beta to be released in July. The final release will be after the beta version testing and evaluation.
You can download macOS monetery wallpaper from here
You can download macOS Monterey (macOS 12), even if you are not a developed. just follow these steps: -
1) you have to join the apple developers program. just press on the blue button "Enroll"
2) you will be asked to complete the following form:-
3) then select your entity type. I recommend "individual/Sole proprietor"
4) Now you have to pay 99$ to be registered as developer on apple databases
5) Once you register, you have to follow the instructions to completer your profile and download macOS public beta access utility.
6) Once you finish the above steps you have to go to your desktop and press the apple sign, then About your Mac and overview. Now press software update as your Mac will search for the suitable macOS version as following:
7) You have to wait until the complete download (macOS 12 size 11.78 Gb)
8) Now you can enjoy the new macOS 12 Beta
Also, You can download the Public Beta versions: (Free)
It is free, all what you have to do is to enroll your device into Apple beta software program:
- Now you can skip the steps described above (from 1 to 5), and move to step (6) directly.
- Before applying the steps of downloading the Beta versions of macOS Monterey, you must enroll your device in Apple beta software program using this following link: -
- but if your device is old and not supported, you have to download macOS Monterey on unsupported device following the steps described in this video:- https://youtu.be/WOKu1jGWFe4
- If you find the Article helpful, please press the red button and subscribe to my YouTube Channel where you will find more tutorials. this will be great and push me to do the best :).
Free technical solutions, news, tutorials and how to for macOS users.