How to fix: AltDeploy.app "will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash." & "You do not have permission to open the application" (the malware warning)Read Now
- Please watch the upper ☝︎ video carefully and follow the steps. (in case the video doesn't work, press on this link)
In this tutorial, I have explained how to solve the problem of applications (Like: AltDeploy) that reports:-
- “AltDeploy.app” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.
- You do not have permission to open the application “AltDeploy.app”.
- Contact your computer or network administrator for assistance.
Also, how to solve:-
- xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun /Users/sherifeid/Desktop/AltDeploy.app/Contents/MacOS/AltDeploy: the codesign_allocate helper tool cannot be found or used.
- missing xcrun
- xcrun: error
- install Xcode command line tools
Please Note: For your Mac safety, the applications like "AltDeploy" is downloaded from the internet and it may harm your Mac, so you have to make your own decision if you trust its developers :)